Faculty Members Publication
- Das, U., Moutushi, R.H. and Tofa, N.N. (2020). Factors influencing the Bank’s performance: Comparative study between fourth generation and top banks of Bangladesh. European Journal of Applied Business and Management, [online] 6(4).
Available at: https://nidisag.isag.pt/index.php/IJAM/article/view/513
- Islam, M.S. (2020), "Investigating the relationship between integrated reporting and firm performance in a voluntary disclosure regime: insights from Bangladesh", Asian Journal of Accounting Research, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/AJAR-06-2020-0039
- Khan, I. and Islam, M.S. (2020), “Accounting and auditing through the lens of non-accountants: an emerging economy experience”, Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Journal, Vol. 15 No. 2, pp. 65-91, doi: 10.24191/apmaj.v15i2.1203.
- Rahman, M. M., Sobhan, R., & Islam, M. S. (2020). The Impact of Intellectual Capital Disclosure on Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industry of Bangladesh. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business (JAFEB), 7(2), 119-129. https://doi.org/10.13106/jafeb.2020.vol7.no2.119 [Indexed by Scopus, Korea Scholar, DOAJ]
- Rahman, M. M., Sobhan, R., & Islam, M. S. (2019). Intellectual Capital Disclosure and Its Determinants: Empirical Evidence from Listed Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industry of Bangladesh. The East Asian Journal of Business Management (EAJBM), 9(2), 35-46. https://doi.org/10.13106/jbees.2019.vol9.no2.35 [Indexed by Korea Scholar, DOAJ]
- Islam, M.S. and Anwar, S. (2019), “Post-initial public offering performance drift: evidence from Bangladesh”, The Bangladesh Development Studies, Vol. 42 No. 1, pp. 107-126.
- Kamal, Y., & Islam, M. S. (2018). The Paradox of Foreign Loans and Grants: An Econometric Analysis in the Perspective of Bangladesh. Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, 39(3). 51-66 Online Copy is available at ResearchGate (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/334748958_The_Paradox_of_Foreign_Loans_and_Grants_An_Econometric_Analysis_in_the_Perspective_of_Bangladesh/stats )
- Md. Shafiqul Islam and Shihabul Anwar. "The Post-Issue Operating Performance of IPO Firms: Evidence from an Emerging Economy." 10th International Conference on Financial Criminology (ICFC): Financial Criminology: Genesis, Crisis and Prognosis, United International University (UIU), pp. 54. Dhaka: December 2019.
- Dr. Yousuf Kamal and Md. Shafiqul Islam. "Impact of Technological Innovation on Energy Consumption Behaviour in Bangladesh." The 4th International Conference on Business and Economics: Spectrum of Opportunities through Innovation and Technology, University of Dhaka: October 2019.
- Dr. Yousuf Kamal and Md. Shafiqul Islam. "The Paradox of Foreign Loans & Grants: An Econometric Analysis in the Perspective of Bangladesh." The 3rd International Conference on Business and Economics: Shaping the Future Through Inclusive Development, University of Dhaka, pp. 35. Dhaka: October 2018.