1. Barua, S., Kar, D., & Mahbub, F.B. Risks and Their Management in Ready-Made Garment Industry: Evidence from the World’s Second Largest Exporting Nation. Journal of Business and Management, College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, Taiwan. 24(1): 75-103. 2018.
2. Kabir, M. & Mahbub, F. B. Factors Affecting the Inflows of Foreign Direct Investment in Readymade Garment Sector of Bangladesh: A Study on Selected Garment Factories at Dhaka Export Processing Zone. Journal of Business Studies, PUST. 1(1): 120-131. 2018.
1. Mahbub, F. B. and Kabir, M, (2021), 'Impact of Customer Trust in Online Shopping Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Study on Dhaka, Bangladesh', International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research in Technology & Management (IRTM) , 26-28 February, 2021, Kolkata, India.
2. Barua, S., Rana, R. H., Arafin, A. and Mahbub, F. B, (2018), 'The Belt and Road Initiative: Evaluating South Asia’s Trade Potential with China', 4th International Conference on South Asian Economic Development, 22-23 February, 2018, New Delhi, India.
- Das, U., Moutushi, R.H. and Tofa, N.N. (2020). Factors influencing the Bank’s performance: Comparative study between fourth generation and top banks of Bangladesh. European Journal of Applied Business and Management, [online] 6(4).
Available at: https://nidisag.isag.pt/index.php/IJAM/article/view/513
Articles in Peer-Reviewed Journals
- Integrated thinking, earnings manipulation and value creation: Malaysian empirical evidence; Nor Farizal Mohammed, Nor Aqilah Sutainim, Md. Shafiqul Islam and Norhayati Mohamed, Business Process Management Journal, Volume 27, Issue 4 (2021), Page 1179-1199, [Scopus Q1; Web of Science] doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/BPMJ-06-2020-0261
- Dynamics of energy use, technological innovation, economic growth, and trade openness in Bangladesh; Md. Shafiqul Islam, Economics Bulletin, Volume 41, Issue 3 (2021), Page 997-1008, [Scopus; Web of Science] doi: http://accessecon.com/Pubs/EB/2021/Volume41
- Investigating the relationship between integrated reporting and firm performance in a voluntary disclosure regime: insights from Bangladesh; Md. Shafiqul Islam, Asian Journal of Accounting Research, Page 228-245, doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/AJAR-06-2020-0039
- Accounting and auditing through the lens of non-accountants: an emerging economy experience; Ibrahim Khan, Md. Shafiqul Islam, Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Journal, Page 228-245, doi: https://arionline.uitm.edu.my/ojs/index.php/APMAJ
- The impact of intellectual capital disclosure on firm performance: Empirical evidence from pharmaceutical and chemical industry of Bangladesh; Md Musfiqur Rahman, Raihan Sobhan, Md. Shafiqul Islam, The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business , Volume 7, Issue 2 (2020), Page 119-129, doi: https://doi.org/10.13106/jafeb.2020.vol7.no2.119
- Post-Initial Public Offering Performance Drift; Md. Shafiqul Islam, Shihabul Anwar, The Bangladesh Development Studies, Volume 42, Issue 1 (2019), Page 107-126, [JSTOR; ABDC], doi: https://www.jstor.org/stable/27031155
- Intellectual capital disclosure and its determinants: Empirical evidence from listed pharmaceutical and chemical industry of Bangladesh, Md Musfiqur Rahman, Raihan Sobhan, Md. Shafiqul Islam, The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, Page 35-46, doi: https://doi.org/10.13106/jbees.2019.vol9.no2.35
- The Paradox of Foreign Loans and Grants: An Econometric Analysis in the Perspective of Bangladesh; Yousuf Kamal, Md. Shafiqul Islam, Dhaka University Journal of Business, Page 51-66, doi: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/
Papers Presented in International Conferences
- The Post-Issue Operating Performance of IPO Firms: Evidence from an Emerging Economy. 10th International Conference of Financial Criminology (ICFC), December 8, 2019
- Impact of Technological Innovation on Energy Consumption Behavior in Bangladesh. 4th International Conference on Business and Economics, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka, October 29, 2019
- The Paradox of Foreign Loans and Grants: An Econometric Analysis in the Perspective of Bangladesh. 3rd International Conference on Business and Economics, University of Dhaka, October 09, 2018
Abstract of Published Papers