A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
Dr. Mahnoor Sattar has joined East West University in 2015 and she is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Business Administration. She completed BBA from North South University and MBA from IBA, Dhaka University where she graduated in Director’s Honor list with a CGPA of 3.9. She completed her second Masters from the University of Nottingham with Distinction. She has completed PhD in Finance from University of Otago, New Zealand. She has received many scholarships and awards such as Doctoral Scholarship, Tim Brailsford Scholarship, High Achievers Scholarship and Publication Bursary for her outstanding academic achievements. She has also worked as a Financial Analyst in the Corporate Division of BRAC Bank Ltd. She has published her research in prestigious SCOPUS indexed international journals such as Global Finance Journal (ABDC-A), Meditari Accountancy Research (ABDC-A) and International Journal of Finance & Economics (ABDC-B). She has also presented in many international conferences and seminars and worked as a reviewer at top journals in her field.
1. Mahnoor Sattar (Presenting author), Pallab Kumar Biswas, Helen Roberts, “Board Gender Diversity and Capital Structure in Private Firms: Evidence from the UK”, 12th Financial Markets and Corporate Governance Conference (FMCG), Monash University, Australia, (2022)
2. Mahnoor Sattar (Presenting author), Pallab Kumar Biswas, Helen Roberts, “Board Gender Diversity and Firm Risk in UK Private Firms”, New Zealand Finance Meeting (NZFM), Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand, (2021)
3. Mahnoor Sattar (Presenting author), Pallab Kumar Biswas, Helen Roberts, “Private Firms, Female Directors and Firm Performance: Evidence from the UK”, 25th New Zealand Finance Colloquium (NZFC), University of Waikato, Tauranga, New Zealand, (2021)
4. Mahnoor Sattar (could not present due to Covid-19), Pallab Kumar Biswas, Helen Roberts, “Private Firms, Female Directors and Firm Performance: Evidence from the UK”, Financial Markets and Corporate Governance (FMCG) Conference, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, (2020)
1. Mahnoor Sattar, “CAPM Vs Fama-French Three-Factor Model: A Comparative Study on Return of Cement Industry of Bangladesh”, International Conference on Business and Social Science Research (ICBSSR), (2015)