A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
M.B.A in Human Resource Management (University of Dhaka)
B.B.A. in Management (University of Dhaka)
2016 - Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration, East West University
2012 – 2016: Senior Lecturer, Department of Business Administration, East West University
2009 – 2012: Lecturer, Department of Business Administration, East West University
Human Resource Management
Saifuddin, S. M., Chhina, H. and Zaman, L. (2020). Perspectives on Diversity and Equality in Bangladesh Of walls and borderlands: Emerging perspectives on diversity, equality and inclusion in under-researched countries. Edward Elgar (Accepted)
British Journal of Economics, Management and Trade
1. Participated in a training on Capacity Building for Higher Degree Research (M. Phil, PhD) and PhD Scholarship Placement Assistance. March 24-25, 2016.
2. Successfully completed a six-week course on Human Resource Management Competencies (HRMC) by Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. April 24- May 30, 2015.
3. Participated in a three days training program on Education Psychology organized by East West University. May 9, 14 and 16, 2015.
4. Participated in ‘World Marketing Summit’, held at Dhaka, Bangladesh supported by the Government of Peoples Republic of Bangladesh. March 1, 2 & 3, 2012.
5. Successfully completed a six-week training program on ‘Applied Research Methodology in Business’ organized by Bureau of Business Research, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. January 12- February 24, 2012.
6. Successfully completed the 35 hours training course on “SPSS and Applied Statistics” conducted by the Institute of Statistical Research and Training (ISRT), University of Dhaka. November 27, 2012- December 13, 2012
7. Participated in Faculty Development Program on ‘Research Methods and E-views’ organized by Presidency University, Bangladesh. 26th - 28th December, 2011.
8. Participated in a workshop on ‘Writing Research Proposal’ organized by Faculty of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University, Australia. 21st October, 2011.
9. Participated in a workshop on ‘Modern Concepts of HR’ organized by bdjobs held on 3rd December, 2010.
10. Participated in the workshop on ‘Scientific Research’ organized by the Department of Business Administration, East West University held on 24th – 27th August, 2010.
11. Successfully participated in the training seminar on “The Power of Professional Salesmanship and Quality Customer Care” organized by Expolanka Group. February 21, 2009
Associate expert: Global Circle for Scientific, Technological and Management Research (GCSTMR) Congress since July 2016.
Technical committee member: International Conference on Management Research and Practice, 4-5 February 2017, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Organized by GCSTMR in association with Bangladesh Open University (BOU), University of Dhaka (DU), Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology (DUET), Islamic University of Technology (IUT).