A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
Ph.D. in Economics, University of Newcastle Australia
Master of Social Science in Economics (Specialisation in Econometrics) , East West University
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, University of Dhaka
Dr. Javed Bin Kamal is an applied macroeconomist. He did his PhD in Economics from Newcastle University Australia. Before going to Australia for PhD, Dr. Javed Bin Kamal was an investment banker for the period of 2010-2016 in Bangladesh. He also serves as a reviewer of international academic journal such as Journal of Developing Areas and Journal of East-West Business ( Taylor and Francis).
• A researcher with sound track record of publication of research output in ranked academic journals.
• Graduated PhD in Economics in November, 2019 from University of Newcastle, Australia.
• Concentrated macroeconomics,asset pricing, and international economics in PhD.
• Performance-driven finance professional with experience of 5.5 years in investment banking and corporate finance during the period of 2011-2016 and demonstrated skills in closing transactions to raise BDT 5190 million.
• Assistant Professor of Finance at East West University, Dhaka since January 2020
Performance-driven finance professional with experience of 5.5 years in investment banking and corporate finance during the period of 2011-2016. Demonstrated skills in closing transactions to raise BDT 5190 million.
• Asset Pricing/Financial Economics
• Applied Econometrics
• International Economics
• Corporate Finance and Investment
• Financial Markets
• Risk Management
• Monetary Policy, Money and Banking
• Structured Finance
• Introduction to business
• Principles of finance
Institute of management consultant of Bangladesh